Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fly Camping

Apparently I'm heading out on fly camp for 6 days, leaving tomorrow morning at 7:30am. So, for the next two days, you'll find me at  NAD83 Zone 09V 0465000 6442000, and then after that we'll be moving to NAD83 Zone 09V 0472750 6436500 for the last four days.

We will be dropping off all our camp stuff at camp tomorrow morning, and then getting set out on traverse, hiking back to camp, and then setting up whenever we make it back. Two days later we do the reverse, and move camp. Bram will be out for eleven days, so I get a replacement after six days.

So, don't worry, I'm still alive, I'm just out above treeline for the next while (less bugs, little-to-no bush-wacking). I'll take a ton of photos and write about it in about six days or so.

Happy geologizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment